Wapun Meadow Oh, Alice, dear where have you been
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Much to her own surprise she did clamp down around the rabbit and she made sure to end its life quickly. She picked it up and turned to find a nice place to settle and eat in when the friendly greeting of a stranger made her turn her head. She set the rabbit down and gave a wag of her tail "Hello there!"she greeted in return, the same pleasant tone used. She gave a quick glance down at her catch and her belly rumbled loudly, causing her to give a laugh of embarrasment. "I hope you dont mind, but I haven't eaten in days and im absolutely starved!"She said sheepishly and then lay down on her belly, tucking the rabbit between her paws and beginning to eat.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - March 14, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 17, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 21, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 30, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 08, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 15, 2018, 03:59 PM