Wapun Meadow Oh, Alice, dear where have you been
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Hyacinth patted the ground beside her, silently inviting Blondine to sit down so she wasn't standing above her awkwardly while she ate her meal. She chewed slowly and then swallowed Nice to meet you Blondine, I'm Hyacinth but my friends call me Cin or Cinth. My ma was obsessed with herbs and flowers"She introduced herself back before taking another dainty bite.

That was part of why she was so lithe and slim, when she was back home she would always take her time eating and the others would steal from her before she could really eat a good amount. She noticed the southern twang on Blondine's voice and smiled to herself "Southern girl?"she asked feigning uncertainty. She was almost one hundred percent sure she was correct,but it would be impolite to assume.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - March 15, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 17, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 21, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 30, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 08, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 15, 2018, 03:59 PM