Wapun Meadow Oh, Alice, dear where have you been
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her eyes twinkled when Blondine said she had a nice name and she inwardly had a small chuckle. Something about being named after a pretty flower the color of her eyes seemed vain but she could admit she was just that. She always cared about her appearance and hated when her fur was mussed and dirty. The subject turned to their homeland and she smiled brightly "I do miss the warmth of the sun on my fur but snow is kinda nice fo a change"She said. Blondine was in luck, she had not heard of Abernathy hill. She wouldn't have cared either way, to her your family did not make you as a person.

"I come from a sunny and rather bland place called Oakenstead plains. The name is just as bland as the scenery and sounds just as hicky  as the hicks living there. " she joked lightly and flashed a smile. "Myself included. I go back and forth between southern Belle and Southern Hick." She took another few bites and chewed between what she said and began to realise she was not as hungry as she had thought, or perhaps the rabbit was just too much. She shoved the rest of the carcass toward her new friend  "Would you like the rest? I cant finish it and it would be a darn shame if it went to waste"She offered. If Blondine didn't want it then perhaps she could take it back to where she came from, there was the scent of many others on her fur.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 17, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - March 19, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 21, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 30, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 08, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 15, 2018, 03:59 PM