Wapun Meadow Oh, Alice, dear where have you been
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The language was something she had started as soon as she left her homelands, the sense of freedom and not being under her ma's nit picky eyes kind of got to her head. Of course she knew how unbecoming it was but there were far worse words she could have used and honestly hick was a darn good word to describe the folks back home. The men were dirty and loud and treated women like items, the good ones were fine. The good men took care of their ladies and made sure they felt cherished while their women took care of ladylike things such as pup raising and healing and song singing. The women were all beauty and southern grace but underneath it all they had thorns just as sharp as on a rose vine.

Blondine's question shook her from her musings and she offered a small smile.  "Yes, I don't have a pack or any companions yet,  I suppose I can stash this somewhere and come back for it."She was hesitant to actually do so however, she had no idea how long she would be in the area for. The offer to return to the others pack was taken witj gratitude but she gave a shake of her head."I appreciate the offer but I would like to continue exploring for a while more. If I need a home I'll definitely come find you though"She said with a wag of her tail. She took another bite of the rabbit not seeing the harm in pushing her stomach just a little bit. "Do you have any special guys back home?"She asked with a small grin. She was partial to gossip, especially when it came to romance and love.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 17, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 21, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - March 27, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 30, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 08, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 15, 2018, 03:59 PM