Wapun Meadow Oh, Alice, dear where have you been
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She smiled and felt warmed by the woman's wise words, it felt like something her Mamaw would have told her back home. Her mother was something else, she pushed for her to marry Preston, said that it must have been something that Hyacinth had done wrong to make Preston be so displeased he would hurt her. A wife's duty was to keep her husband satisfied at all times and she had, by allowing him to bite and scare her into submission. "I'll let the right one come to me. Love should always find you, you shouldn't have to search" she said softly. She looked more at ease, put at ease with Blondine's words.  She looked down at her rabbit and then slowly pushed herself up, moving to a spot beneath the tree and beginning to dig. Once the hole was open she shoved the rest in and buried it the best she could. Then she turned around and faced Blondine again, exhaling with a short and happy burst of  air. "Well...I think im gonna be on my way." she said, unsure where she would go or what she would do but still...still feeling the need to go and do.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 17, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 21, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - March 30, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 08, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - April 14, 2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Oh, Alice, dear where have you been - by Blondine - April 15, 2018, 03:59 PM