The Floodlands Flood
7 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
She almost giggled at the woman's silent warning, her snarl and growl only received a smile and a rather happy wag of a white tipped tail. She was not angry with the woman for taking the larger rabbit of her stash, after all, she had left it there. Instead she listened to the doubt in her voice about how she caught three rabbita at the end of this harsh winter, yes, it was rare but if one were to look at the bunnies at her feet they would know they had not seen a year yet. It was a cruel world and a wolf had to eat so when even baby bunnies were available, she took advantage. 

whem she told her to prove it, now that earned a laugh. Goodness, she wasnt going to take the rabbit from her, why was she being so.. suspicious?

"I can show you the burrow I flushed them out from but I fear the mother has taken the rest of her children to another location," she rolled her green eyes as she smiled at the woman. "i am prrtty sure that is the father." She pointed to the ivory hair that the stranger had before continuing, "you know.. I am not going to take it from you, you found it so it's yours."  She tried to reasure her, after all, she was a rather friendly girl.
Messages In This Thread
Flood - by Feyre - March 16, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Flood - by Greeneyes - March 16, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: Flood - by Feyre - March 16, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Flood - by Greeneyes - March 16, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Flood - by Feyre - March 16, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Flood - by Greeneyes - March 16, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: Flood - by Feyre - March 16, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: Flood - by Greeneyes - March 18, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: Flood - by Feyre - March 18, 2018, 07:15 PM