The Floodlands Flood
7 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
The game the ivory girl was playing was not clear to the green eyed woman, her tail flickered as if to tell her something but she ignored it. Whatever her problem was she did not care right now, she was simply being nice and allowing the woman to keep the rabbit she caught. And what was wrong with that? Nothing, absolutely nothing, so she did not understand the problem or annoyance this woman seemed to display very lightly. As she then clearly lied about checking on something, Greeneyes rolled her eyes at her words. Whatever you say. She began to watch most of her movements, noticing that slight moves were a sign of her mood or maybe she was reading into this too much?

Her name was asked as a smile seemed to come from nowhere, oh, well her mother had doomed her there. Every time she gave her name to someone outside of her family.. well, hilarity ensued. Some laughed, some told her she was lying, others, well, they teased her. Here goes nothing! "Greeneyes, yours?" She just spit it out before asking for the same thing then continued on to why she was here, "I am looking for my siblings. I know they are around here, I just not have found them yet. Perhaps you might know them.." She spoke, almost to her self with the last bit, asking couldn't hurt.
Messages In This Thread
Flood - by Feyre - March 16, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Flood - by Greeneyes - March 16, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: Flood - by Feyre - March 16, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Flood - by Greeneyes - March 16, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Flood - by Feyre - March 16, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Flood - by Greeneyes - March 16, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: Flood - by Feyre - March 16, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: Flood - by Greeneyes - March 18, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: Flood - by Feyre - March 18, 2018, 07:15 PM