Stone Circle And So The Sun Rises Again
28 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
All Welcome 
Casimir padded hesitantly through his new home, taking in all of the scents he could find. It was strange, being settled in such a new place. Since he had been accepted, Casimir hadn't really spoken to anyone. Poppy had showed him around a bit, but that was it. Casimir was used to lack of human contact, though. He had lived alone since he had lost his family, this wasn't anything new. 

As the young boy meandered about, he wondered just who he would meet in these parts. Hopefully nobody would mistake him for an intruder...No. Casimir shook the thought from his head. He would just stay careful, be tentative, and introduce himself. If he saw anyone, that was.
~ C A S I M I R ~
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette trotted through the territory and quicked up her lips when she saw one of their newest members. Casimir. Valette let out a chuff in greeting when approaching the male. She had been curious how he was doing. She hoped that he felt at home in Easthollow.

Valette stopped before him. "Hi Casimir, settling in well?," she asked. Ever since Keoni died Easthollow needed a new healer. She hoped that Casimir would feel welcome enough to stay and be their healer. Even though they weren't a violent pack they did seem to have quite a few injuries.
28 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
As the boy patiently waited, a familar scent appeared on his radar. The young boy flipped his head around to the woman with a soft grin upon his maw. "Hello Valette! Yes, I'm doing just fine. However, I haven't seen many wolves-I actually haven't meant any others yet." The smiling wolf gave an awkward chuckle, his ears pinned against his head comically. 

"It's probably just me, honestly, I'm sure I haven't explored enough. D-do you have any parts of the territory you would reccomend? I mean, any common hangouts around here?" Casimir looked around, possibly failing to joke about...what was he joking about? Had he laughed at nothing? Casimir looked down at his paws with a fading sigh for just a touch of a moment with embarresment before clearing is throat and fixing himself back into charm. "It's quite beautiful, I just seem to have not found the places to be." The boy flashed his million-dollar grin once more, awaiting her response afterwards.
~ C A S I M I R ~
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette couldn't help but like this male. He still had such a boyish expression on his face and he just reminded her of Ezra. "Oh, I'm sure they are somewhere. We lost a few members recently, some left to travel and some passed away, so some might be upset about that. So I am sure it isn't you," she spoke with an understanding nod.

"Stone Circle is always a good one. That is where our meetings take place but it is also the most central of the territory. And some like to be in the forest instead of out on the plains," she explained. Valette nodded, she could understand it was difficult. She then lifted her muzzle and howled for @Stark, @Steph, and @Ezra. "I called for my mate and children. Then you already met a few more. If you looking for company, I'd say you should just howl!"

Tags for possible joining!