Bearclaw Valley my god, my god, why have you forsaken me?
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

Poet has known gods and death, has prayed under weeping sky, wept with them, has danced, has worn blood on her paws. The air is electric between the two wolves, Venninne's obvious fear striking chill into her heart. What is this divine retribution for her sins? Is it so mighty as to rend apart the entire Valley? There is still time to flee, but the ex-priestess is rooted to the spot as the metal beast opens its jaws and alien-strange creatures swarm forward.

She is not near enough to Venninne to stop the sudden strike. "No," she gasps, and only then she comes unstuck, her delicate steps quick. If she can make it to Venninne's side, she can stop whatever reckoning is to befall them; she wants to cry out not her, not her, she's done nothing, it's me that you want. Her approach startles the aliens, who gesture with their limbs and make sounds she doesn't understand, and then:

As quick as the asp's bite comes the second shot, striking the sinner. She will not interfere with their machinations; she is only mortal, after all.
Messages In This Thread
my god, my god, why have you forsaken me? - by Reigi - March 15, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: my god, my god, why have you forsaken me? - by Hamartia - March 23, 2018, 10:26 PM