Shadewood My City To Ruins
30 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Whoa, wait, what? “A murderer?” Daggerjaw repeated, her ears going back along her skull. “And you’re related to this douchebag? Who did they kill?” The second it came out of her mouth, she cringed. “Sorry, ya don’t gotta answer that.” Dagger sat down, feeling very strange. She had somehow ended up halfway befriending this wolf, but now she was feeling like maybe she’d gotten in over her head. Murder wasn’t something she usually discussed with anyone. Sure, she and her siblings tended to act like pirates half the time, but Daggerjaw, at least, did not have the guts or the lack of conscience to do something like murder… Maybe it was time to pack up and leave Runion be.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
I am so sorry, I forgot about this thread

Runion glanced away, clenching his jaws tight. He did not wish to be related, he would rather just drop that whole attachment. He was no brother of his. Daggerjaw asked, then added that he did not need to answer. "Father...he killed our father..." He growled under his breath, his eyes would seem fiery as he turned back to her. "And he shall pay."
30 Posts
Ooc — Fira
hahaha I suck

Daggerjaw opened and closed her mouth multiple times as she tried to think of what to say, but she wasn’t good at this sentimental shit. Instead, she stared awkwardly at Runion and then scrunched her brows together and looked away. “Uhh, sorry to hear that, cousin,” she mumbled lamely. She felt out of place suddenly, like she was witnessing something that was private. Runion seemed to feel the same way because he had turned away from her as well. The coywolf sat in silence, wondering if she should just leave now or what.
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Runion stared back at Daggerjaw. Then huffed as he heard nothing for a bit. "Don't be sorry. Only one will be sorry...and that would be him" he growled lightly, also looking away. He sighed. He wasn't going to get anywhere, not for a bit. But Dagger not doubt had places to be...and he had no quarrel with her. "I must have bored you, surely you had things to do."
30 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Honestly, Daggerjaw was becoming increasingly freaked out by Runion and his talk of so much killing. This is why she wasn’t friends with wolves, man. They scared her sometimes. “That’s okay, cousin,” she said, even as she stood up and began slowly wandering away from him. “Listen, I do need to go find food. You gonna be alright by yerself? Ya want me to bring ya somethin’?” Silently, she prayed that he would say no, that he would leave her be so she could get far away. Now that he’d become a vessel for revenge, she wasn’t sure she wanted to get on that boat…
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Runion had not really had someone be this kind to him. Not usually, at least. He watched as she slowly backed away, and he watched as she did. "I will be fine" he grumbled, resting his head down against the ground. He hadn't seen the fear she held, and if he had would not have really cared at all.
30 Posts
Ooc — Fira
"Okay then," Daggerjaw replied, before turning quickly and disappearing into the brush. She really liked Runion, but his last bit of conversation had really freaked her out. She decided she needed to take a break from wolves, maybe, for a while... maybe go away for a while. Hmm...

Exit!
71 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Runion watched as the other, Daggerjaw, left the scene leaving him be. In peace and quiet. Though a part of him was already missing the company...but that was soon gone as he went back to resting against the tree, as comfortable as he could be. Which wasn't as comfortable but he got past it. 

Thank you for the thread!