Sun Mote Copse No Longer Restrained
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
All Welcome 
Arrille had woken up that morning...and he was surprised to find that a certain thing was no longer around his neck. A burden to him...And he was excited. He put a part of the blame on it for him leaving Grimnismal, for he never blamed himself. He was too stubborn and too arrogant for that. 

He had bounced up, and had had a wide grin across his muzzle the whole time, walking as if he just woke up from the best dream ever.

Forgot To Tag @Chusi
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Assuming this takes place after they arrive :p

For once since a few weeks did she not think about Ingram. She was focused on their forest, their members, getting to know the Tuktu. The heartbreak she had felt when Ingram refused to follow her was of no use to her in this moment. She would have to move on, no matter the hurt, to become as great as her father. Papa... Where would they be right now? With her siblings on the loose, she could only assume their pack had disbanded. Was it due to Arturo's passing? god she hoped not...

Those dreadful thoughts were swept away by the jolly appearance of her friend, and she noticed only seconds later that his strangling, unwanted accessory was nowhere to be seen. She grinned brightly, squealing softly. Eeeek! Ya gottit off! How'dya do it?! She chipped running up to him with a playful wag of her fluffy tail.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille turned seeing Chusi upon hearing someone squeal with delight and happiness. He smiled back at her, she was a good friend to him. "Yes, finally it's gone. Don't know how...I woke up finding it gone." He had not recalled feeling the pinprick of something hitting him, or those that came before he fell asleep to take the thing off his neck. 

He rolled his head on his neck, it felt so much better. Now that it was gone, Arrille was feeling so much more better. "I feel so much more free with it gone now."
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her features went from elated to surprised with his explanation, if one could call it that, of how he got rid of the thing. She was worried someone had collected it who did know what it was meant for. Perhaps it was for something bad - would Arrille be in danger? Their group? Where'd ya think it went? ya think it got stolen? She asked, the worry clear in her voice.

She smiled. We're free now. She said rather tender. Perhaps getting kicked out of Grimnismal was a good thing... Still, with this uncertainty she could not offer her friends much.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille rolled his eyes at the question. Did he care where it went? No. Was he glad it was gone? Yes. And that's what mattered. "I could care less if it got stolen. Whoever got it can keep it." He shrugged after, whoever had that thing could keep it for all he could care.

He grinned. Yes, he would not have to worry anymore about them at Grimnismal...though he did miss the friendship with Ingram.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Though Chusi was happy for him... She couldn't not worry. The lost thing was not something to simply forget. But wha' if it were dangerous? Shouldn't'we try 'n find it? She asked quickly, already sniffling about in the melting snow.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille shrugged again. "Whoever finds, it's their fault if they use it or whatever. It's gone, that's what matters." Caiaphas' words reflected in his mind. Despite having turned away from them, he still reflected on those teachings. He kept his own interests in mind, and the collar was no longer in his interest.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Wha'I mean is, wha' if they hurt us with tha thing? She didn't like Arrille's carelessness about losing the thing. Sure, it was gone, but for how long? And what strange power would it possess if it came back? Sure she was worried more than she was relieved and she could see that Arrille was just happy to be free from it.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
That Arrille did not see happening. But now that she brought it up... "Then I'll stop them. Besides, if I couldn't figure it out I don't anyone else could" he said. His more arrogant and stubborn side was showing more and more these days. "You don't need to worry so much. It's gone, out of our hair."
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She let out a long, dramatic sigh. Fine then. She answered, not as stubborn as she once was. But if i' comes back ta bite us - I'm holdin' ya responsible. Her chuckle made it same like she was settled on the idea that it wouldn't, but she was still worried. Iy would take a big event to get her mind off of that thing.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille huffed. He would no doubt not own up to the responisibility if the moment occured. Like what he had with the Drageda incident. "Yeah, yeah...it ain't coming back, okay Chusi? Gotta look forward, the past is in the past" he assured. He had at least put the past behind him, and he would at least try help her do the same.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
For her, the past was just as important as the present and future. Without her past, she was a no one - not even a Fearghal. She sighed softly. Fine. She smiled a little, but she wasn't feeling so good. She was worried sick, like a mother who's child hadn't come home before a specific time yet. I'm hungry - wanna go eat somethin'? She asked, trying to make this a positive encounter.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Finally Arrille managed a smile back towards Chusi, seeing that the subject had been dropped. At least, in his eyes the subject had dropped. "Sure, let's go catch something nice" the male said, nudging at her shoulder as a friend would to another friend. Then he started off, eager to find something.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi smiled for a moment, worry fading slightly. She was glad she had Arrille with her. He carried something with her, not a physical weight but the loss of her boyfriend and the loss of his friend. Did he miss him? Better not start that conversation. Better keep it all happy for as long as she could. She followed him as they went off for a meal, the task taking her mind of her worries for a while.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**