Bearclaw Valley So you say I'm complicated
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Although the response wasn’t exactly what he was looking for, he couldn’t say it was something that truly warranted her being chased off—not yet, anyways. “Fine,” he decided after a moment longer of thinking. “You can stay. But if you leave here, you’ll never be allowed back. My father might have given you his blessing, but that doesn’t mean shit here.” Without another word, he swung his head towards the valley—further showcasing her acceptance—and then took his leave; he’d nod to his pack mates prior, insisting they follow along as he headed off towards the heart of the territory.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Listen up Maggots!
118 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She didn't particularly like being tied to the pack in the way Xan brought it. Then again, if she wanted to leave at last she'd simply do it. Consequences were the future's problem. She lifted herself up, nodding; she understood. She let all the others pass first, following them into their territory with a determined look on her young face.
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
y'all i am PPing you both to close this, k, love u, thanks

there was not much for indra to say or do; she watched ridge for a time as the stranger and her alpha conversed, one ear turned their way to show she was at the very least, still listening.

after what seemed an interminable amount of time, koume had satisfied xan's questions, and was let into the valley. indra got up and shook herself, offered to give koume a basic tour, and then gave one last glance to ridge before she departed.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.