Sun Mote Copse The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Skipping over @Pippin for now so we can keep this moving <3 if he does come with them in their earlier thread we can just play it like he was somewhere in the background going along with their plans.

She smiled back at Arrille. She had not expected her friend to go along with her crazily ambitious idea, but here they were. Perhaps better than ever. To get out of the shitshow that was Grimnismal and the tension that came from being so close to Drageda might have been the best idea she had had in a while, but she still had to see.

She raised her brows at Koji then, surprised she hadn't thought of that herself. O'course. She said, somewhat in aw. Ya know much 'bout herd patterns? She asked him, noting only a small portion of her training had been about food and where to find it. Ravensblood Forest had a lively community of critters and she remembered a herd nearby, but she had never really been interested. Guess that was going to bite her in the butt now.

Lastly she turned to Kyera, perhaps the nicest girl Chusi knew. She seemed pretty down to earth and okay with a lot of Chusi's seemingly strange ideas. We should get sum borders up too if we gonn' stay here. She added. A good defense was the best offense in her book, and the locals of the Tuktu should know there was a new Sherif in town. 'n anyone gud at mappin' out the area?
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight - by Chusi - March 22, 2018, 02:00 PM