Sun Mote Copse The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight
49 Posts
Ooc —
Chusi, while still only being an acquaintance, was a rather easy girl to read. He could tell she had the drive and determination to become a good leader, which he was sure she would be, but it was painfully clear to him that she was inexperienced in filling the role of head honcho. He didn’t proclaim to be any sort of expert, but from the information he had gathered from his old pack, weren’t there certain steps that needed to be taken before you just up and decide to settle down?

Patrols and herd tracking were just the beginning, and that’s if they decided to stay here. Shouldn’t they at least feel the territory out for a few days to make sure this is the place they wanted? I mean why waist all that time laying down borders only to discover the land might not provide the necessities for survival? Besides, they should at least scout out the surrounding territories to make sure they weren’t about to piss off any unfriendly, well established neighbors. 

He sucked in a deep breath while debating whether or not to share his ideas only to end up having his train of thought cut off by Chusi’s question. “My old man taught me a bit about trackin and patterns so I’ve got a good idea as to what needs done” he answered, a faint smile on lips. A bit of relief came when Arrille announced he’d scout out the area and handle the borders, especially since Koji was only average at best when it came to land memorization. He turned to glance at Kyera then and had to wonder if she had any thoughts or special talents to contribute to the group. It was fine if she didn’t, but with how few in numbers they were, any contribution seemed like a good thing. 
rating: 3-3-3
Messages In This Thread
RE: The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight - by Koji - March 23, 2018, 08:25 AM