Sun Mote Copse The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She nearly glowed like a proud lightning bug when all the skills of her team were brought to the table. They had a tracker, a somewhat scout (though she wouldn't mind scouting out the area a bit herself) and even a plant identifier. They were definitely great assets to what Chusi was trying to start with them, no matter their youth, limitations or other things that might hold them back. As long as they stuck together, nothing could go wrong on the field of someone not doing anything!

Dun't go too far, Arrille. We dunnow what kinda wolves might live 'ere. If ya find any trouble, just come back asap, kay? She said to him sweetly, clearly just worried for him and the group.

That's sow cool Koji! Mind meh taggin' along? I wanna learn. She asked hopeful, ocher eyes glimmering with wonder.

Ya too Kyera! y'all, I have so much to learn from ya. But imma good fightah if anyone wants some sparrin'. She was proud of her warrior status, perhaps more than of her scout one.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight - by Chusi - March 26, 2018, 12:29 PM