The Sunspire a new dawn
4 Posts
Ooc — Em
Not much time passed before the wolf that matched the scent markings appeared before her. He almost emerged from nowhere through the mist as it began to rise. A large male, proud and grand with green blue eyes and stark markings of grey and cream. A startling scar lay across his throat which did not seem to fit his pleasant aura. Ember looked up at him, he was a great bit taller than she was so the only way to really look at him was up. A small smile appeared on her closed lips and she listened to him speak to her. 

"Hello, thank you for your time....Rannoch. I'm Ember, its just me here. I've come a long long way and don't really know what to do with myself here. Hoping I may find a purpose in this place." She hoped the dominant male would think well of her and she gave him a slight bow in a display of submission. She had a good feeling about him. She was usually a pretty good judge of character, you had to be when you met strangers in the wild. Friend or foe needed to be decided quickly and mistakes could be fatal. Ember was sure she was not making a mistake with this Rannoch.
Messages In This Thread
a new dawn - by Ember Wolf - March 19, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: a new dawn - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 19, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: a new dawn - by Ember Wolf - March 19, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: a new dawn - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 20, 2018, 09:33 AM
RE: a new dawn - by Ember Wolf - March 21, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: a new dawn - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 21, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: a new dawn - by Terance - March 21, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: a new dawn - by Ember Wolf - March 25, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: a new dawn - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 02, 2018, 08:04 PM