Lion Head Mesa postscript: it was a terrible animal always feeding itself
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Rape

There’d been a shift in the pack. Even if Shivali isn’t entirely close to the other wolves, she knows they’d had a pregnant wolf among their ranks that had given birth recently. @Kove tends to spend more time near her but she assumes, for the moment, it is because of his role as their leader and the mother is fatherless in her children. They will be raised by the pack, she assumes, but for now she simply needs to get away. They’ve asked so much of her so early that it is hard to keep her loyalty in place. Simply following one wolf because of their shared connection isn’t turning out to be exactly what she wants.

Getting a little stir crazy, she breaks off south. She makes sure never to travel further west, and north is dangerous as well, but south isn’t exactly familiar to her. If she’d passed by the pack all together, she’d have gone this way, but delayed by her new home and the previous war certainly slowed her down. Occasionally she likes to get a few miles under her feet and the familiar rocky terrain of the mesa keeps her occupied, searching for nothing in particular other than making her surroundings familiar.

As the day goes on, the sky fading into the low afternoon sun, fog starts to block her version of the sky and, ultimately, the top of the incline. Instead of risking it for simple curiosity, Shivali begins to the trek back down to begin her return.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
he was at the bottom of the mesa when a fierce wind blew in, bringing with it a dense fog that he dared not challenge. he picked his way along the slope absentmindedly, suddenly coming across fresh-laid scents of a blackfeather wolf he knew. interest piqued, he followed its twisting path from the frost-seized honeysuckle to the snow-capped and jutting gneiss -- all up until she came into his field of view. 

she must have turned back, for she now was heading down the promontory. iliksis stopped and regarded her coolly, waiting for her to make her move. he was in the mood for a game, and the prospect of a challenge elicited excitement in his thin frame.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
While used to the rocky terrain, it is not this land she is familiar with. She still struggles here and there as she takes careful steps and she still moves like she knows what she’s doing. Focused on what she is doing, it takes a long moment and several steps in his direction before she realizes the presence of another. Looking up to catch his frame in the distance, she comes to a stop instantly. Her feet skitter on the ground over loose rocks until she is settled, muscles tense.

It takes a few seconds but she recognizes him: the comrade that she’d been with during the war, opposite Kove. She has shed blood with him and so she regards him for a moment, considering what to do. He no longer resided in the woods and Kove had spoken little of him. Had he been the one to challenge the former leader? Dark blue eyes narrow, fine-tuning his features while she tries to remember. With no attachment to the wolf he challenged, she does nothing but watch curiously and finds a stronger connection with her fellow warrior.

“Hallo,” she says, chunkily trying to greet him.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
270 Posts
Ooc —
he stood with breath suspended until her gaze swung upon him and when it did he seemed to grow visibly, a wicked smile pressed from his sharp muzzle. around them the mist rolled down the mountains in tumbled obscurity and a cold had already settled deep within the ledge-strewn ground. in her frame tension roiled like the turbulent buck of a wave and iliksis drew his tempered gaze hungrily across her frame.

he did not bother to answer -- nor to even hide his intentions -- with relmyna laid up by the two suckling wretches at her breast, he was unsatisfied -- untended to. without her body to slake his hungry, he grew wrathful and the object of his ire just so happened to be shivali.

he came from the lichen and the shale like an incubus and threw himself upon her, his muzzle outstretched to grapple her own and his paws flung forward in the hopes to either trip or unbalance her.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Despite her tension, he still takes her by surprise. It had been foolish to think a wolf not of the north would have the same respect to battle as she. Kove’s comfort clouds her mind at times and she reacts as quickly as she can. In her surprise, she stumbles back, and he only catches one of her feet in his swipe, leaving her still standing and able to deflect some of his unbecoming rage. She snaps at his face several times before she decides to push against him. All she needs is to get by him and she can perhaps escape any attempt at a fight with the unknown but she doesn’t relent until she’s on the other side.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
270 Posts
Ooc —
the surprise of his attack was one of the only advantages he had -- she stumbled back and he rapidly closed the distance, his teeth momentarily snagging a trailing paw that was used in counter. her retaliation was not unexpected and iliksis relished the chance to assert himself -- her teeth scythed cleanly across his muzzle as he attempted to jawspar with her, countering any snap of her teeth with the fierce wielding of his own. he was not quick enough to prevent one of her snaps, which left a large and painful gash snarling across his cheek.

she pushed right past him then, and having the advantage of being both uphill and bigger, he was abruptly jostled enough that he lost contact with her. silently he sprung after her, attempting to bring his jaws down on the back of her neck or scruff in the attempt to pull her abruptly to the ground.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
The tip of her tongue tastes blood, giving her the push forward. She made her contact, a warning, and now she’ll be on her way. The last push is all she needs to slip by, losing all feeling of the wolf upon her. Her feet hit the ground hard, urging herself down the way but the fog above them blocks out most of the light and she isn’t all familiar with their surroundings. As Iliksis catches up to her, she’s more focused on her goal and misses him until he lunges and slams into her, latching on to the back of her neck. Her feet wipe out beneath her with such speed and she hits the ground hard, wheezing a strain breath as the air escapes her left lung.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
270 Posts
Ooc —
all he needed was for her to make one mistake, to fumble, to doubt herself -- and he would be upon her. they tumbled down the blue shale, snow scattering as they struggled -- and then, she was on the ground and his aim was true.

she had been floored like a lamb and offered very little in struggle -- all that fluttered in her ribcage was the stirring of painful breath. he stepped over her, a content and ugly smile spread across his wickedly thin features. 

wordlessly the male slid atop her, attempting to latch his teeth firmly around the back of her neck and force her head downward; the thick of his neck tense with exertion. should she offer little in feedback, he would then press himself against her spine -- testing the reception of his advances with slow, forceful bumps.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Shivali groans and her legs move slowly, as if she’s swimming, and struggles to focus. Iliksis isn’t in front of her and so her head moves back to search for him but it hurts too much to move that way, and attempts to right herself. In the process, she feels the new pressure against her back and she arches away but there isn’t anywhere for her to go. He latches to the back of her neck a second time and her breathing increases in short bursts, no less painful, but the panic only increases and she feels woozy.

Pressure to the back of her head pushes her downward, eyes widening and she squirms (or tries to) against him. Stah—” she wheezes out.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
270 Posts
Ooc —
emboldened by how vulnerable shivali had been rendered, the coywolf forced her down hard -- his spine hunched over hers. he thought of relmyna, of the bastard litter -- he thought of the strangeness of the whelp's hides, and how they were not like his own. these thoughts drew forth a desolate cry that extinguished in his throat; with a snarl he flung her hard as he could once more, and set himself to laboring over her prone form. while she struggled to speak, he wrestled to come to grips with the fact the whimpering lumps of fur that had nestled at relmyna's teats were not sired by him.

imbued with a newfound fury, it did not take long for his lust to stir to the point where he could force himself inside her; and he did so coarsely, roughly -- the way he handled her reminiscent of a child with a ragged doll, or a puppy with a limp pelt. there was no titillating climax -- no elusive chase; he drove inside of her and worked as quick as his straining haunches could. he speared her, and speared her again, each thrust more careless and callous than the rest until he seized and bucked and spent himself within her. he was a quick fuck; the pent-up desolation, the feeling of isolation, the fury that relmyna had laid with another -- all of these things choked him and he found less enjoyment in brutalizing her than he normally would have.

with a snarl riming his curled gums he held her close, waiting until he was able to free himself from her. he half expected her to lunge at him, to rebuke by force with teeth -- and he kept her close as possible in the event she found her breath again.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
He presses her hard into the cold ground. She grits her teeth and closes her eyes, wondering if it would be worse to kill, rather than take her. It is an easy decision to wish for death though it feels so far away. The snarl vibrates her entire form and he jerks her back, thrashing her against the ground and her teeth click together, biting her tongue. Her legs buckle beneath her. The fact she is not standing does not slow him down from press up against her again.

Blood coats her mouth a second time and she’s shoved forward in one fell swoop, eyes widening in surprise. Breath inhales sharply, filling her lungs and by the time she’s ready to fight back, he’s yanking her back and forth with surprising speed, one painful thrust after the other. She is not able to get her footing as his weight bears her down and her back legs can’t get traction, splayed out awkwardly against his added weight. While it is over quickly, in theory, it lasts for an eternity, one last lurch forward as he takes whatever she has left and locks himself to her.

Her chest heaves in and out as her breathing finally finds a steady pattern in panic; both of them rise and fall with each exchange. All of his weight presses against her, causing pain and discomfort in her entire being and a fire in her groin that is far from pleasant. Any movement she makes, from squirming to get away to trying to find some way better, only causes more pain and his grip upon her hips tightens, forcing her into the ground. Her legs tremble violently against the pressure, lips curling up, trying to snap her head back when she can’t hold back anymore.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
270 Posts
Ooc —
iliksis kept straddled over shivali as shel struggled beneath him -- as soon as he felt he could extricate himself from inside her he did so with a rapid flourish, springing back catlike to his feet. he was not quick enough to avoid the snap of her teeth, and her jaws clicked shut around his cheek with a rip of flesh. it was painful, but he was more worried about what she would do next -- she would no doubt rise to her feet immediately, and the male was quick to back up enough that if she turned to face him, he would be ready.

a deep snarl pressed his throat and he began to walk off, feeling the blood hotly matt against his cheek. he kept an ear fastened behind him, but he boldly made to go uphill. he felt better; a little more satisfied -- and the sickening idea of relmyna and her bastard litter was slow to return to his thoughts.
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
She catches flesh just as he pulls away. The pain between her legs increases briefly as he pulls away and she growls, flashing her teeth at him as she spins around to face the criminal. Her sides heave, straining against the new air filling her lungs. She still feels a little dizzy, sick to her stomach now, but his retreating form has her focus. After finding that her legs won’t work despite her urges to pursue after him and make him pay, she hesitates and hangs back. His form is long gone into the fog before she even thinks about actually moving, stumbling and limping back down the mountain to somewhere safe to clean herself up.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads