Lion Head Mesa postscript: it was a terrible animal always feeding itself
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
While used to the rocky terrain, it is not this land she is familiar with. She still struggles here and there as she takes careful steps and she still moves like she knows what she’s doing. Focused on what she is doing, it takes a long moment and several steps in his direction before she realizes the presence of another. Looking up to catch his frame in the distance, she comes to a stop instantly. Her feet skitter on the ground over loose rocks until she is settled, muscles tense.

It takes a few seconds but she recognizes him: the comrade that she’d been with during the war, opposite Kove. She has shed blood with him and so she regards him for a moment, considering what to do. He no longer resided in the woods and Kove had spoken little of him. Had he been the one to challenge the former leader? Dark blue eyes narrow, fine-tuning his features while she tries to remember. With no attachment to the wolf he challenged, she does nothing but watch curiously and finds a stronger connection with her fellow warrior.

“Hallo,” she says, chunkily trying to greet him.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep