Stone Circle good-bye, but not forever
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai'd always had a feeling that he wanted to do more, wanted to travel, wanted to see the world.. he had never quite been able to place that feeling but now he knew that he must leave. In part because of Keoni's death; she had wanted to travel and he had promised her they would, but now it was too late. Life was so fleeting, and he had spent most of his life caring for others rather than figuring out who he was. Now he was ready to find out just that.

This good bye, this was just something he had to get through. They had to get through. It was tough, especially because his caring nature dictated he should stay here with them. But like every step of the journey he'd make, this good bye, too, was part of the journey that he was undertaking, part of the trying steps he would undertake to learn more of himself and to figure out life, somehow. He smiled softly at Ezra before looking at Steph who arrived just then.

Steph was the toughest to say good-bye to. He'd grown close to his younger sibling and he wanted to be there for her, but he knew he had to be there for himself, too. He knew that it'd be even harder to explain this to his siblings, and so he didn't. Maybe some day they'd understand. "I'm sorry," he said with an apologetic look on his face as he leaned in to nuzzle Steph's cheek. "I'll miss you lots, but I promise I'll come back some day." Whether to visit or live, he didn't yet know; but he would return here, to them, he would make sure of it.

A soft smile danced across his face as Valette said that he could send for her if he would get in trouble. "I know," he said and ignored her apology. He murmured in soft tones to Valette, "I'm glad you found someone you love," as it made it so much easier to leave, knowing that his mother was taken care of. He didn't know Stark very well but he was sure that Valette knew who was good for her and not and that she'd made a good choice there.

As for the leg.. He looked at Steph and said, "I'll be fine. I've learned to get by on three legs pretty well and I feel better except for the leg. And if not, then I guess you'll see me back here sooner rather than later." Nikai winked at Steph then and he cast all of them a last glance, leaving space for them to say something before he would depart.
Messages In This Thread
good-bye, but not forever - by Nikai - March 21, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: good-bye, but not forever - by RIP Valette - March 21, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: good-bye, but not forever - by Ezra Wolf - March 21, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: good-bye, but not forever - by Nikai - March 22, 2018, 03:28 AM
RE: good-bye, but not forever - by Steph - March 23, 2018, 06:25 AM
RE: good-bye, but not forever - by RIP Valette - March 23, 2018, 08:22 AM
RE: good-bye, but not forever - by Ezra Wolf - March 27, 2018, 08:09 AM
RE: good-bye, but not forever - by Nikai - March 28, 2018, 09:58 AM
RE: good-bye, but not forever - by Steph - March 31, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: good-bye, but not forever - by RIP Valette - April 03, 2018, 03:24 AM