The Sunspire the once and future king
16 Posts
Ooc —
They were quick to meet him, and Iovan bowed low in customary respect. Their size rivalled his, as did their fluff - though he guessed they'd all be showing their truer selves soon, as spring gave way to summer, and summer, to the shedding of the extra fur that hugged them for the winter.

He had perceived these two from a fair distance before, patrolling the borders almost ritualistically, in the days prior when he had debated if, when, and how to approach the pack. But only now did he realize he crouched in the presence of a king, with a name much befitting the title he bore. Now addressed, Iovan did not lift his head to meet Rannoch's, but kept his eyes trained squarely on the ground - an offering of his respect. His voice, however, projected clear, and betrayed the certainty of the wolf behind the submission.

"My name is Iovan Theyn, my lord, and I hope for a place within your ranks. I've trained as a ranger and a scout," - let's not mention the fact he couldn't find his sister, nor Morningside - "and come well-travelled, well-worn, and well-versed with many tales from many lands. If there's a place for anyone like me to stand among your wolves, I would be honoured to earn my place among them."

So caught on keeping his formality, he remembered the rabbit, then, and his eyes widened. "Oh! And I brought a gift - " his stoic form broke and he pushed the prey toward Rannoch and the silent one, looking up now with the offer of a wide smile and gracious sweep of his tail.
Messages In This Thread
the once and future king - by Iovan - March 21, 2018, 08:43 AM
RE: the once and future king - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 21, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: the once and future king - by Terance - March 21, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: the once and future king - by Iovan - March 22, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: the once and future king - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 24, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: the once and future king - by Terance - March 25, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: the once and future king - by Iovan - April 04, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: the once and future king - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 05, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: the once and future king - by Terance - May 03, 2018, 03:16 PM