Ankyra Sound The more I reach, the more I fade away.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The witch feigned innocence, and Nyx' expression remained entirely cool to mask the frustration she felt. She wasn't expecting Caiaphas to offer their Beta's location to her and she was entirely unwilling to give her the satisfaction of asking that she share this knowledge. It was unlikely that Lycaon would be far anyway, considering her fertile condition, and the agouti was more than prepared to seek him out on her own.

She was about to retort with something snarky, but her electric eyes flicked curiously to the noticeable swell of her pack-mate's flanks and she stalled. The coywolf was pregnant? By whom? Blinking back to look upon the hybrid's obsidian features, Nyx twitched her nose in obvious discomfort. "You're expecting," she blurted in her surprise, stating the obvious despite determination to avoid seeming like an idiot. The golden Ostrega gawked at her comrade then as a myriad of questions flooded her mind, though one remained right at the forefront of her thoughts: does Wylla know?

Her mouth felt dry then, and Nyx remained awkwardly silent as she considered the impact this betrayal may have on the already frayed temper of their little Alphess. She did not even pause to consider how her own union with the leader's pallid brother may rouse Wylla's wrath, for Nyx had was naive to the strong possibility that this act may have resulted in the same situation that Caiaphas now found herself in.
Messages In This Thread
The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - March 21, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - March 23, 2018, 06:48 AM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - March 31, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - April 01, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: The more I reach, the more I fade away. - by Nyx - April 18, 2018, 12:48 PM