Shadow Mountain I can't pretend everything's alright
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
AW but prefer @Nikan @Kelina @Nightstar or all three haha

She had been accepted into their ranks, but at what cost. Many thoughts coursed through her head, first, her brother left her in the paws of Blackfeather now she's trapped here with no choice but to stay and make due with what she has. Moonshadow remained unaware of what her life will bring, what she did know was that she was stuck here.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He was satisfied with himself, highly so. He'd managed to steal and bring home two capable women that were of good use to the pack as a whole. One of them he'd brought as a gift to Kelina but she'd ended up being a member, the other was beautiful and sweet and got to him in a way only one other could so he'd forced her to submission and lead her here. She too had proven to be useful in a way that Kelina apparently approved of.

He thought this over as he dragged back the limb of a deer for him and Zula to share. As he made his way back to the den he came across Moonshadow. He eyed her for a few long moments before dropping the deer. "You're lucky Kelina found you useful. I'd thought she was going to use you as a source of entertainment" he hadn't meant it to be nescessarily mean. He didn't have much practice being civil or kind. He meant it as pure fact. She was lucky to have avoided being Kelina's torture toy.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Tagging for reference
Moonshadow felt a spark of courage build within her as he spoke. "Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you." The female was not sorry at all as she scoffed. Though she could have been dead right now if it wasn't for her skills and she thanked the Night Mother for sparing her life for another day and hearing her prayer. She had remembered the Goddess whom @Maegi had told her about.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan snorted and rolled his eyes, stalking closer but halting a safe distance away. He looked her in the face and smirked "Don't think being a pack member means you're safe. This group is filled with wolves just as bad as I am."He warned her. He was not pleased with the way she seemed to have sudden cockiness, as if she'd forgotten who it was who had beaten her and dragged her to the mountain. "Others will resort straight to violence instead of using words. Your brother can't keep you safe from them all."he continued on in a casual tone.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She watched him carefully. "I am perfectly aware of the wolves here, and I am perfectly capable of protecting myself. You had just gotten me on a bad day." Which was true, she had still been recovering from her wounds that happened during the war. In truth, she still was.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Oh. Nikan's eyes widened and then narrowed as his temper flared before he relaxed and grinned at her. His demeanor took on that of cheer as he looked her in the eyes "Perhaps we need a rematch then. I can't have everyone thinking I caught you on a bad day."he spoke as if it was the best idea in the world.  "Me taking advantage of a female. Never. If you beat me you can tell anyone you wish. If I beat you, then you can wipe that cocky attitude away" suddenly his voice became menacing and he curled his lips into a threatening snarl. "Or I'll do so myself."
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Would you like to roll the dice to see who wins?
Moonshadow chuckled slightly. Was he that worried about what people thought of him? No matter, Moonshadow did not care whether she won or lost, as long as she puts up a good fight. That is all that matters to her. "If that's what you want."
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Moonshadow wins!

He wasn't expecting her to actually accept the challenge. He knew his body was weakened from the many fights he had instigated and lost in the past weeks. The only wons he had actually won were against those weaker than him, all except for the black furred woman with emerald eyes at the borders of their soon to be territory.

So when she accepted he looked shocked before nodding once and circling around her, trying to find a weak spot. With a growl he lunged straight for her side, jaws parted in the hopes that he could grab flesh and use his weight to knock her over. Unfortunately he stepped wrong on his bad foreleg,the one that had been reopened many times and he stumbled almost hitting the ground in front of her.
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow watched as the big male nearly fell in front of her. "Maybe you should have taken into consideration your ability to fight right now before you opened your mouth." The female snarled at him as she waited for a response whether it be a verbal or physical response she knew not.
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan righted himself and snarled in her face at her words. "I have murdered, I have won many fights. Just because I am weak now doesn't mean you can best me."He hissed the confession that he had killed venemously at her, His hackles bristling. He considered trying to attack again before a look of eerie calm came over him. He backed away from her and smirked "Someday I'll rise in the ranks and when I do you'll get a taste of my wrath. I brought you here, I'll make sure it isn't pleasant" he growled and then turned to walk away.
Moonspear
Villager
526 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moomshadow shook her head a bit. "We'll see." She said softly as she watched him walk off. Only time would tell, though there was not one drop of fear in her as the male made his threats.