Moonspear change of tides
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
your post was so beautiful <3

Nikai waited at the Moonspear's borders, feeling foreign and yet as if he was much at home. It was like Alya and he had known each other for forever, even though they'd only met a couple of times. Perhaps she should not mean as much to him as she did, but there was a certain pull to her that he could not deny. As she approached he was not even sure if it was her or one of her equally mesmerising sisters, but when she spoke his voice somehow he knew (or at least thought he did).

There was something melancholic about the way she was, but maybe that was just a feeling he had because they'd not seen each other in a while. "Alya," he said with bated breath, a dumb broad smile on his face. He did notice the look she gave at his leg, but decided to ignore it. Of course she'd look. He lept the leg to his stomach because it was in the way the least that way. He watched as she closed the distance, but she stopped just short of him.

Nikai closed the distance with a hop that looked effortless enough; he'd learned to manage over the past months and had travelled far, albeit slower than before. Even running he could do now, even if it was not entirely as effortless as before. As he reached her Nikai pressed his nose against her cheek softly as he said: "I missed you." He didn't mean to sound like the hopeless romantic but somehow it had just happened. As he withdrew Nikai explained: "I've left Easthollow for now. I need to see something of the world... Figure out who I am. So I wanted to ask you if you wanted — if you could, what with everything that's going on here — to come, and if not, I at least wanted to say good-bye, for now." Nikai smiled softly, looking like he'd be at peace with either option, though the hammering of his heart in his chest betrayed that he much rather preferred the former option.
Messages In This Thread
change of tides - by Nikai - March 22, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: change of tides - by Alya - March 24, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: change of tides - by Nikai - March 28, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: change of tides - by Alya - April 01, 2018, 02:02 AM
RE: change of tides - by Nikai - April 04, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: change of tides - by Alya - April 09, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: change of tides - by Nikai - April 10, 2018, 12:46 AM
RE: change of tides - by Charon - April 10, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: change of tides - by Lyra - April 17, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: change of tides - by Alya - April 18, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: change of tides - by Charon - April 19, 2018, 04:22 AM