Stavanger Bay I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
By the time Smokestep arrived, Foxglove had had her share of the rotten meat. The swollen sides of her bony frame indicating that she had eaten enough to call it a day - slink off somewhere and take a nap. But having experienced very long periods without food, she was not planning to leave her finding - not even, when it was impossible to stuff more in her already stuffed to the brim stomach. 

She gave a low warning growl in her leader's direction - not as a mean to challenge, rather tell that this was her source - knowing well that she would not be able to hold the fort for too long, she gave a quick look over the remnants, picked up a detached flipper and waddled a little distance away, settling down with the treasure between her paws. Then she regarded the pallid man with a questioning glance - what had he asked earlier?
Messages In This Thread
I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Hexe - March 22, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Hexe - April 05, 2018, 08:30 AM