Stavanger Bay I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
The simple truth about some people (Hexe included) was that sometimes you had to stop trying hard for them and just let them be. Smokestep might think that his crew-mate's world was limited and life impoverished, that it needed improvement, but it was not so. Hexe was comfortable within the borders she had set up for herself, lived for, what little she had, and was in general quite content. 

Except social interactions - those were pretty hard and puzzling for her. Now and then a dim memory resurfaced in her moth-eaten simple mind - there she was talking, there she was answering, there complex matters resolved themselves. Thinking was easy and effortless. But she had lost access to all of it a long time ago and life of solitude had not required her to fight for those lost instruments and levers so important in speech. 

It seemed that the pallid man had decided for a different tactic on approach and, when he drew her attention to get up and follow him, she did. And after a little deliberation she took the star-shaped object with her. To have something to hold onto, in case things got confusing again.
Messages In This Thread
I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Hexe - March 22, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Hexe - April 30, 2018, 08:55 AM