Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm not good at this stuff but i'm trying
129 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
There were only two possible causes: late onset teenage angst, or an early onset midlife crisis. Something was off in Bobby, and while he couldn't quite put a name to what it was, he knew that he wanted it to stop. For the most part, his thoughts ran along the lines of, "Why doesn't anyone love me?" and "I literally hate everyone", neither of which were accurate. However, they sure did feel accurate.

It was probably just that weird transitional part of life that everyone went through and everything that he was feeling was probably normal and it would probably go away, but probably wasn't good enough for Bobby. Hunting was one thing that took his mind off of his shitty mood, because unlike everything else, Bobby could be sure that at the end, he would end up with a meal.

Standing at the border with his nose to the ground, he searched for a trail and hunting partner to take his side.
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
He had thrown himself headfirst and headlong into all of the routines he knew best to help keep up the defenses here at home. There did still linger a certain sort of funk on his mood after the war plus subsequent recovery, Sirio's nonsense, and then the attack on his wife and daughter beyond their claim, but all of those were settling well into the past by now. Nothing had insofar resurfaced, either, and really, routine wasn't so hard to come by most days. Their strange neighbors were their worst concern and compared to all the rest miles away that they had dredged through all winter, this seemed so.. manageable. Or maybe it was just the horizon of his old groove starting to come back in earnest. He hoped.

On the tail-end of borderland path that would mark the end of this patrol, he lifted his head to find sight of Robin ahead as he went zeroing in on the freshly-minted yearling with long strides. So far, he had been the most interesting thing he had come upon, and the wocha greeted him with a low chuff. Realizing just as he did, and after a better look at him, that the hompleia may be on a trail, he kept quiet from then out on but swayed his tail gently with a questioning look in his eyes to gauge what his business out here may be exactly.
129 Posts
Ooc —
Well, if Bobby couldn't get a hunter, then a merc was the next best thing. Dio was fit and capable, so Bobby didn't mind having him on his team (even if he wasn't exactly qualified or whatever). Hey, he called after realizing that he would have to be the one to break the silence, Come to keep me company? With a nod of his head, Bobby motioned in the relative direction of a nearby — that's being generous — flock of turkeys. It's a walk but, uh, if you're up for it.