Blackfoot Forest I fall apart, down to my Core
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The confusion written across his features made it immediately clear that he wasn't sent from Lonzo. Immediately she was wary her tail stub falling still against her torn and battered rear end. She rolled back over and though she kept her head lowered to her paws she watched him with he eyes, a flicker of the old Cebra returning as her lips began to twitch over her fangs.  Whether it was from fear or anger she had yet to discover for herself yet.

As he entered the den she began to panic, her heartbeat racing as she jumped her nails scrabbling against the ground as she backed awkwardly into the corner of the den.  "I cant go anywhere,  if he comes back he'll hunt me down because I was bad!"she shoute her good ear flattening back against her head.The prospect of food was extremely tempting though and she faltered licking her lips hungrily. A new voice spoke her name and she looked toward it, spotting the white and black male that was her forgotten husband. She caught his fiery gaze and held her breathe. He was handsome, she could admire that even without knowing him. 

Then the moment broke and she switched tactics, baring her fangs and snarling at them. "Who Are you?Get out! If he smells two men in here do you have any idea what hed DO? My master is very territorial!"her snarls echoed around the den and she pushed herself up off the ground,her legs quaking under her own weight.  She wasn't concerned for herself, she was sure if Lonzo hurt her any longer shed soon be unable to feel it. She was worried they would be caught here, surely Lonzo would be back any day now. These two wolves seemed so nice and obviously they knew her but how exactly  she was unsure of. She knew she had a massive amount of memories gone but all she remembered was Lonzo.
Messages In This Thread
I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 24, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 24, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 25, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 25, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - March 26, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 27, 2018, 02:10 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 27, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - April 03, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - April 03, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - April 07, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - April 25, 2018, 12:04 PM