Bearclaw Valley don't have a come apart about it
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
All Welcome 
The wind was blowing, and it was blowing hard. I mean, branches flying here, logs rolling there; leaves were scattered all about in the strangest of places, the small bodies of water throughout the territory were having their own fits about the disturbances. Blondine couldn't place what in the world had gotten the good Lord so worked up, but she didn't like His behavior.

Y'don't have to have a come apart about it! she called up to the heavens, hoping that He would be able to disregard the pride in her statement, Y'all act more like babies than the babies you done put on this here earth!
32 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
There'd been a few rather blustery days as of late, and this was another of them.  The wind whipped through the valley, hitting that perfect angle to rip through the lands like a flood.  Zenith wasn't hideously pleased about it, despite her thick pelt.  It was still gonna be a while before it thinned for the summer, but she was still a kind of scrawny fluffball on stilts in the meantime.  Where her outermost pale guard hairs were blown away, ink black patches momentarily appeared before vanishing again like sunspots as she turned and where it hit her changed.

She'd heard a voice and was trotting on over to see who it was.  The words had been mangled enough by the wind that she hadn't been certain what was said other than it was (unsurprisingly) a wolf she didn't know.  Some new (and by new, she meant here before her) packmate to introduce herself to.  A brownish lady, she could see while she squinted into the wind.  Hope you weren't talking to me! she called, though she did doubt that was the case.  It'd at least be a good way to break the ice and say hi, even if the wind muffled her words too, but Zenith was now significantly closer so it'd probably be fine.  She wasn't going to stop 'til she was in conversation range.
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
While the Lord continued on with His hissy fit, the folks down on earth seemed to be going about their everyday lives. Now, Blondine had always credited herself on being the most social of wolves in the Valley, but even she knew better than to approach a stranger in the midst of a spiteful prayer. It was quite rude, what this girl had just done, but Blondine didn't have it in her to respond as lowly as she could have. Why, bless your heart, she cooed, I don't even know your name yet.

I'm Blondine, Blondine Abernathy, she greeted with a wide smile, quickly forgetting her annoyance. And yourself?