Moonspear everything i've got to give
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The boy turned to her with bright eyes and a soft chuff in greeting. He appeared friendly, and while he spoke for a moment or two, Lucy roamed his figure with an interested gaze. The young man was coated in a peppering of ink and deep grey. His peculiar eyes stood out against the dark backdrop like nothing else she’d seen before. Once he had finished talking, she drew her ears forward and swallowed the lump that had gathered at the back of her throat. With a careful step or two, she closed some of the distance between them and then offered the smallest of smiles at his inquiry.

“That’s a deep question to start with,” the ghoul answered him with a small wiggling of her stubbed and tufted tail. Had she wanted to be forthcoming with her encounters with the wild folk on the outside, she would have certainly frightened the boy away. Instead, she opted for dry humor. While her limbs still ached and her rear end did not feel healed well enough to venture far from the pack, she had still survived.

“I’m Lucy.”
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 27, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 28, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 29, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 30, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - April 11, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - April 23, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 02, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - May 03, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 11, 2018, 11:53 PM