Moonspear everything i've got to give
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
She didn't dart, although he did worry she might, and neither did she simply vaporize, like she probably wanted to.. but she did step a touch closer so he waved his tail a bit more to show he did appreciate it. This eventually led him to noticing her.. lack of such a measure of communication.

Vaguely distracted by this realization--he'd never seen that before, not here.. that he recalled. It took him a beat to really get what she meant to what he even asked  beneath frosty humor too, but he was quick to catch on and start to find a stride. Start being key here.

"Yeah, I guess so," he agreed with his ears splaying out, used to coming on a little too much, too fast in some way or another. "Everything can be pretty big.." he nodded, figuring hers to be bigger than his--likely by miles and miles. How could it all be alright? He lived a sheltered little life here most days and even it was not without the here and there of trouble. But, right. A name. Lucy. Wide-eyed on his own, he replied. "I'm Jarilo. I thought you looked kind of spooked maybe.. or that maybe you were my sisters at first," the juvenile huffed, and still didn't rule out the possibility of cerberus lurking somehow.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 27, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 28, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 29, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 30, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - April 11, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - April 23, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 02, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - May 03, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 11, 2018, 11:53 PM