Moonspear everything i've got to give
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The shadow would have imagined that the dark boy was young based only on how he spoke. She smiled softly at the response he offered, wanting him to know that while she wasn’t eager to answer his inquiry, she did not mind that it was presented to her. The sharp green of his gaze caught her eye more than once as she listened to his introduction. Jarilo she repeated in the silence of her mind. The boy then went on to say that he had imagined Lucy to be one of his sisters. Her brows rose in a moment of surprise, and she glanced over her shoulder as though the dark creatures would be standing behind her upon mention. Feeling a bit foolish, she faced him again and her stubbed tail wagged politely.

“Your sisters? How many do you have?” she asked him in a tentative voice. Then, assuming that he had mistaken her for her inky coat and sharp blue gaze, she canted her head a bit to the left and swiveled a single ear so that it splayed sideways. Lucy wondered if she would happen upon a doppelgänger in her time on Moonspear. For a moment, a flash of fear raced through her at the thought of another surprise meeting with siblings she knew nothing about. Casting the thought aside and knowing it was foolish, Lucy focused on Jarilo and learning more about him.  
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 27, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 28, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - March 29, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - March 30, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - April 11, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - April 23, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 02, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Lucy - May 03, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: everything i've got to give - by Jarilo - May 11, 2018, 11:53 PM