Sea Lion Shores hey alligator, have some mercy on me
241 Posts
Ooc —
Her travels had been interrupted by the scent of a pack, which she had swiftly skirted in a large and generous arch. Now, the earth gave way to sand again, and the heavy crash of the ocean's waves drown out the peace she had found in the pastures to the South. She couldn't see the fields anymore, but she searched a wistful moment before she turned to carry forward. For all the miles of shoreline she ran, she had yet to find what she was looking for, and as far as her eyes could roam, the stretch before her appeared no more promising than the land she had travelled for days already.

Yet there was something different here and she eyed the pools with a cautionary prod. Strange beasts crawled along the sand bar, thick and ugly, and their novelty rung the instinctive alarm to keep away, so she shifted course and chose a wide girth around them, when something else grabbed her attention. A dark scar against the pale brightness of the sand. The promise of opportunity sparked through the woman's eyes. While the prospect of a pack unsettled her, with their numbers and camaraderie, she felt herself on level ground with a lone wolf like herself and, with a flag of her tail, she covered the ground between them with long strides, despite the stiffness wrought by her chest's heavy scarring.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - March 30, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 04, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 18, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 24, 2018, 08:12 PM