Sea Lion Shores hey alligator, have some mercy on me
241 Posts
Ooc —
Her question went unanswered - ignored, more like - in favour of the stranger's own - but the leviathan understood. If she were on the stranger's end, she would have made the same demands, and though she wished to continue on her way, she also wondered if this woman could help, and she lowered herself to sit. Her brow fell to a hard line and she glanced at the ground in thought as she sought to remember the haze of the day, and the details her healers had given her. "I don't remember." She admitted - but continued to try to offer something of worth. "A group of nomads pulled me from the river. Say they found the body of a coyote downstream - ripped up, bloated, and beat. Reckon she put up a fierce fight - but I dragged her down. For some reason they didn't want to stick around, and lugged me with them to the coast. They gave me herbs to numb the pain while we travelled - but they also must have numbed my brain."

She puffed a frustrated sigh, and shook her head. "I don't remember much myself. Only pain, and water, and the haze of someone's face. I'm sorry I can't give you more. That's why I need to find the river. The river will give me answers, or at least trigger something that will help me remember. I just know it."
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - March 30, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 04, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 18, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 24, 2018, 08:12 PM