Sea Lion Shores hey alligator, have some mercy on me
241 Posts
Ooc —
She could tell from the way the other responded that her words didn't offer much to satisfy, and truthfully, she herself felt frustrated at how little she remembered. The leviathan wished she had more to offer the woman, but she knew she had given all she had.

"Of course." It was all she could do to comply to the stranger's wishes, and it would please her to share, provided the stranger was still around if the remembering began. No - when it began. Because surely it would.

The leviathan moved to follow, and at the woman's question, felt her brow furrow and her gaze drop to the ground in contemplation. It took her a moment to understand exactly what the stranger was looking for - after all, she thought she had given her all she remembered. But there were things, small things, she recalled beyond the event, hazy though they were, and memories she knew were long past - and though she didn't know how a stranger could make use of them, she wondered if this was what the woman sought for now. "I know I didn't always live here," she began, slowly at first. "I was born somewhere else. I remember fire, that I had siblings - and my father." She frowned, confusion in her voice. "I saw his eyes when I was in the river - but he died in that fire. But at the river, there was - there was someone else. Someone else I remember. Tall... and dark... with bright blue eyes - and he was - " injured? Dying? But that's where things went fuzzy, and she shook her head with a frustrated grunt. "He's someone important, I know that much, and I think he's hurt. He's the one I need to find. But I don't remember his name. If I heard it, then maybe I'd remember." She paused, and barked a laugh, a touch of bitterness creeping through the fringe of her voice.  "And maybe if I heard my own, it'd be easier to remember that, too." But from her reception so far, she didn't think this stranger could help her with that.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - March 30, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 04, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 18, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 24, 2018, 08:12 PM