Sea Lion Shores hey alligator, have some mercy on me
241 Posts
Ooc —
Throws timelines to the wind 8D

The stranger gave a hum, and for a second, the leviathan thought she might have struck some memory in her. But she provided nothing but a lasting silence, and the amnesiac felt the burn of hope snuff out with a heavy sigh. Looks like she'd find no answers today - but the river, at least that still lay ahead. With the waters, her memories would come. She knew they would, and she wouldn't think of what would happen if she ran to the river's end and found nothing but the same empty shadows that held her now.

Their conversation fell to the noise of the shore after that, the lulling crash of waves and the seabirds overhead. She found familiarity in the silence, but with the stranger's presence at her side, the usual accompaniment of loneliness was nonexistent. The leviathan hadn't been graced with the company of others for many days, and the isolation had taxed her. Even if the stranger hadn't given her answers, her company seemed to settle her restless thoughts and reminded her of the moment she lived in, even as she fixated her energy on the past.

The crash of waves continued along the coastline, but then the noise shifted to a source up ahead, and the leviathan straightened. That could only be the River - but instead of charting ahead, she found her head swinging to face the stranger with eyes notched wide and ears now keen and cupped toward her. Chasing the river - so front on her mind - fell to nothing next to that word, that name -

"Ostrega?"

And the remembering hit her like waters pouring through a dam smashed against a stream.

"I know that name."

And the faces sprung up, one after another - and she knew them, their liquid eyes, and she remembered their names. Dhani. Ciervo. Sumayl, Chehlia -

"Andalusia."

"Andalusia Ostrega."

"That's my name."
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - March 30, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 04, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 18, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - May 18, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 24, 2018, 08:12 PM