Moonspear frostfall
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
All Welcome 
Birds hummed quietly overhead as they passed, giving an air of spring to the terrain. Though the weather was still cold, and snow covered a vast majority of the wilds, there was an undeniable sense of the changing season. The scent of prey outside of the pack had grown stronger; they had survived another year. While this would hold true as a success for most others, it did not feel quite as powerful to Lucy. Once, she had relished in the thought that she had lived beyond her trails, but her life had felt hollow since she had returned to the wilds.

Trekking across the mountain, the shadow searched for a site to make her own den. She scouted for areas that did not seem as heavily populated before circling back around to a small string of caves that didn’t appear to have housed anyone for quite some time. She drew in the stale scents of former Moonspear wolves before she turned to leave to seek items she could use for bedding. It felt as though it had been too long since she last slept and she was feeling the toll it had taken on her body.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
fierce.
75 Posts
Ooc —
there was no point in sleeping a den. at least, not to corinna. to her, dens were for married couples and diplomats. corinna was neither. she spent no time looking for dens, going to bed wherever in the territory she was when she decided it was time for bed. so when she came across a wolf scoping out some of moonspears dens... well, she just couldn't relate. but she had never met this wolf before, and so she was intrigued.

unfortunately, and perhaps it was her own fault, the caramel tossed she-wolf felt lost among the cliffs of moonspear. she simply didn't belong. she adored the territory, every day she found herself mesmerized by it's beauty. but at what cost? corinna was lonely-- especially since dune's disappearance. and she didn't like being lonely. so even though she had less of an attachment to what the fae was doing, the kappa couldn't get herself to turn and leave. 

she needed some companionship... just a little.

so she called out in a soft, bell-like bark, hoping to grab the inky she-wolf's attention. and then she stood off, ears pricked and tail waving, as she waited to be acknowledged.
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
holy shit i never saw this had a response to it. <333
The shadow was never certain how she would feel when approached by another body. The sound of a melodic call from behind her had shot through the girl a weary, watchful shape to her small body. Lucy turned her head in the direction of the summons and caught sight of a pretty, young woman. Her coat was draped in a milky color with toasted marshmallow tips that stood out pleasantly against the brightness of her base pelt. The ghoul lowered her skull to the earth and tucked her stubbed tail against her rear with some discomfort. She’d never felt so sore in her life. The unnamed female smelled of Moonspear, so Lucy forced herself to relax some and to steady her own breathing. She knew that she could not have escaped companionship for the rest of her life, and that all creatures were not as foul and wicked as the ones she had met.

“Hello,” she called with a small wag of her tufted nubbin. The blue of her gaze roamed over the other woman’s figure before settling on the kindly expression in her face. Lucy then looked back to the den she had found and felt a pang of anxiety strike against her chest. “This isn’t… your den, is it?” she asked. Fear laced her tone and her ears flattened against her cap apologetically. The scents had been faded, but the dark shadow did not wish to insult any of the residents of the mountain pack.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool