Phoenix Maplewood i'll wind up working in the thick of it
tonight's the night i die for our name
74 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The lengthy silence necessary for Indra was something of a torturous experience for Phoenix. He followed her lead with a sweeping stride, his head hanging glumly as he reflected on what bad timing this was. She was in such a bad mood. He wasn't sure how the news would be received; but battling his apprehension was his desire to be forthcoming. Knowing that he would want to know something like this, sooner rather than later, only made it more pressing that he do the right thing.

He found himself alongside her then, as she had slowed, and for one fleeting moment he forgot about his relationship with her and simply remembered what it was like to have another wolf padding at his side. His stomach turned foully, when her disgruntled sigh flung him from of his reverie. He swallowed thickly. "You don't have to talk about what that was all about, but... Indra," her name came out a little seriously, as if the word meant anything at all to him, and he stopped walking. "I need to tell you that I'm a Redleaf, too."

He grimaced and tsked, with a quick shake of his head. Don't cop out. "I mean, actually, I'm more like your brother. Saena's.. my mom... as well."
Messages In This Thread
i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 01, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Aditya - April 01, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Phoenix - April 02, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 02, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 02, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 04, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 05, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 18, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 22, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 25, 2018, 05:53 PM