Phoenix Maplewood i'll wind up working in the thick of it
tonight's the night i die for our name
74 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Phoenix grimly accepted her reassurance with a wan and rueful smile. He wouldn't bring it up again, nor would he would he linger on it, but he had the sense still to seem contrite about it; due in part to his irrational amount of guilt on the matter. The yearling only returned his gaze to the firebrand when she hung a single question in the air like a welcome sign. He looked to her openly, as if he might find his answer there on her face, but he did not defer to her verbally. This was an opportunity to steer their path, and offer a clever suggestion on how to move forward.

Cleverness was beyond him, however, so Phoenix opted for the simple, as he always would. "Wanna run it out?" He offered the phrase casually, as if she'd know it, but he realized without prompting that this wasn't the sister he'd grown up with. "I mean, a good run always helps me get a clear head... if you're interested." As an afterthought he considered it might be polite to offer her his absence instead, but he preferred not to give her the way out if he could help it.
Messages In This Thread
i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 01, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Aditya - April 01, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 02, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 02, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 04, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 05, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Phoenix - April 16, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 18, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 22, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 25, 2018, 05:53 PM