Silver Moraine I wonder about the worlds inside us all
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Clary eased when the stranger met her with a sharp and fearful turn, not wanting to scare the other - but she chose to give the stranger the benefit of a doubt, and kept herself warm with invitation. Sure enough, the darkling settled to a playful bounce, and Clary perked back up. "I'm Clary!" She said, and she grinned broadly as she quickened to cover the ground left between them.

She didn't know what to expect, honestly, but half the fun came in the time of not-knowing. She'd already decided the darkling was a friend, anyway, and the first sign of play touched Clary with a skip as she fritzed into a mirrored bow, her eyes bright and tail unable to keep still. When, even, was the last time she'd played? With Steph, back in Easthollow? Her chest ached to be home, but the tap of a paw against her snout jerked her thoughts back to present, and the mission set before her.

A wily grin stole her face and the bright bark of a laugh rose from her lips as she sprung forward, quick to dart after the dark girl's heels. The ground proved harder to cover than the stretching fields of Easthollow, but she'd been living on the rocks for a week already, and leaned her confidence in the hope that, maybe, that was longer than the time that Rae had been here - and that maybe, that could give her an upper-hand in the chase.
Messages In This Thread
I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Skraeling - April 01, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 01, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 02, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 04, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 30, 2018, 01:30 PM