Silver Moraine I wonder about the worlds inside us all
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Driven by the rush of the danger she felt with every fresh kick of the ground, Clary laughed a gasp of a giggle and dodged a stray pebble sent flying by Rae's sprint. She hadn't felt this alive, in forever, even though the rough terrain prooobably wan't the safest, and probably made them both a lot slower than if they'd run on solid ground - ooh, but just wait until they raced each other there!

And maybe they should have waited till then, she realized, only when she saw the dark woman lurch - and suddenly disappear to a downed sprawl of fur and legs. "Rae!" Clary's breath hitched, but she found herself far enough away to slow herself down without slamming into Rae or her icy patch, yet her heart continued to pound. Her friend looked intact - she could at least stand, so far - and Clary returned Rae's glance with a toothy grin and nervous slick of her ears. She chuckled with her friend, but her eyes sparked with concern. "Are you okay?" Clary certainly wasn't thinking of tagging her anymore - her nose picked up the sting of blood, and she took a hasty step forward, brows pinched. "That looked like a real nasty fa-aahhgh!" Her paw gave way to air, slipping on that same patch of ice, and she found herself careening right toward Rae, if the darkling wasn't quick to shuffle out of the way.
Messages In This Thread
I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Skraeling - April 01, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 01, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 02, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 04, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 30, 2018, 01:30 PM