Silver Moraine I wonder about the worlds inside us all
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She hit the ground at more of a slow slide than anything, as her new friend shouldered some of the fall. The motion didn't hurt as much as it stunned her, and it took her longer than what was probably normal to fully register what her friend had asked. Mentally, she patted down her body. Everything felt fine - kind of zingy, but fine. Her panic subsided. "Yeah - yeah, I think so." But as she spoke, her thoughts finally caught up with her, and she broke with a sudden giggle. How silly she must have looked, with forelegs splayed to either side and hind-legs trying to keep her backside crooked high in the air! There was something distinctly ungraceful about it, but the girl had never cared to keep up appearances before - and she had little inclination to change that now.

Clary had to admit she shared her new friend's sentiment, even as she rumbled a laugh. There were much better things to be eaten by than ice and rocks. "I know! But - I can't." She groaned when she remembered. Nanook. With more caution this time, she moved to scrape herself off the ground and steady herself on a less slippery rock, stabilizing herself before she turned to Rae with an apologetic glance. "My aunt doesn't want me to go too far. According to her, I'm not even supposed to be talking with strangers." Not that that's what Rae was - but Clary knew Nanook wouldn't understand. "Buuut... if we just go to the trees, I don't see how that could hurt. After all, we wouldn't be going far, and she probably won't even notice me gone. She's already been studying these rocks for ages,she rolled her eyes to the sky with an exasperated sigh, but her eyes held their affection - for as much as her aunt perplexed her, she still loved her deeply, "and I can't see that changing anytime soon."
Messages In This Thread
I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Skraeling - April 01, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 01, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 02, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 04, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 30, 2018, 01:30 PM