Stone Circle Will tomorrow be the same?
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All Welcome 
He's here to visit for a day or two. Maybe three.

After they had eaten their fill of the kill they had parted ways. It hadn't been something that Sunny was too keen on but after remembering what had happened when he was overprotective with Dawn he let @Easy go. He satisfied his desire to watch over her by following in her scent trail so he was at least somewhat close behind her. The seashell in his mouth again he set off for Easthollow, not exactly ready to do this but feeling like he wanted to all the same.

When he arrived at Easthollow Easy was already reunited with Steph who was much much bigger than the last time he had seen her. It made him smile but also struck him hard, a lot of time had passed since he left Easthollow hadn't it? It made him even more sad then the reason he was here in the first place. Lifting his chin he did the proper thing and called for @Valette , dreading explaining why he was here. He then waited silently, eyes sad and looking nervous all the same with his tail tucked.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
When Valette heard the howl of Sunny she was surprised to hear it. She didn't expect him to visit, only Easy who wanted to hunt a bison. Never the less, Valette was quick to respond to his howl and walk in his direction. Valette was met with a very nervous and sad looking Sunny. Valette looked worried. "What happened?," she questioned instead of greeting him. His face told her more than enough. Valette worried something happened to Grayday or other Morningside members.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
When he had found out from Pema that Keoni died he assumed it had been a fresh incident, that she had died days or so ago. He had no idea that in fact she was weeks dead and he was seriously late to pay his condolences. So when Valette showed up and asked what was up, he was even more hesitant to admit why he came. "I um..I heard about Keoni. I came to say how sorry I was and I..can I say goodbye?"his voice shook a bit. He hoped he wasn't opening whatever closing the wounds Keoni's death had made.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette realized that it was Keoni's death what was the cause of his serious expression. To her it had been weeks, so she had time to grieve and was starting to give is a place in her heart. She nodded at Sunny. "Of course, let me bring you to the stones, but only because you are a former member,' Valette stated. She didn't want anyone from Morningside trotting over their borders because they had a good relationship. Valette started to walk towards the stones. "It was an accident," she explained, seeing as she didn't know if the male knew.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny gave a breath of relief and a slow wag of his tail, grateful she still trusted him enough to allow him inside. "Thank you Valette, I really appreciate it."He said and meant it. He picked up the seashell and carried it along with him. Unable to speak with his mouth wrapped around the shell he waited until they arrived at the stones to speak. "I suppose that's comforting seeing as what happened to burr was awful."He murmured. He cleared his throat and looked at her "I should only need a few days before I head out. I wont eat anything from your cache. Easy is here too, shes with your daughter. Um...which one is Keoni's?" He asked turning to study the stones. He found one where the grass was just freshly growing and assumed that was it, not wanting to even think about the possibility of another Easthollow death.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette dipped her head to let him know she appreciated the thank you. She led Sunny to the stones as he spoke about Burr and Keoni. Their deaths were not comparable. She disliked thinking about Burr. She shivered. "Yeah, I am glad she wasn't murdered," she could only agree.

They arrived at the stones. "That is fine, Sunny. I will let the others know," she spoke. So they wouldn't get attacked. "Keoni is here, in the middle," she explained as she stood still in the middle. There was no grass that had grown over it yet. She stepped a bit back to let him say his last words to her.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny nodded silently, his own shiver showing that he was thinking of Burr. He hadn't known the details but murder was gruesome enough. He should really find Dauntless when he got home and find out if he was alright. Stepping toward Keoni's grave he felt odd with Valette watching.  He couldn't....do this properly with her mother watching and listening to his every word. So for now he placed the Seashell by her stone and used his paws to shove it into the dirt so it would stay. "Im...im sorry I wasn't here Keoni. Im sorry I left without saying goodbye to your face. You were my friend.."HE swallowed and nodded,touching his nose to the ground. Then be stood up and turned to Valette "If it's alright, may I stay another day or so? I'll hunt for myself and you. It would be..nice to visit. Easy seems to like Steph."

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette sat down and let Sunny say his words. She tried not to listen to too much. She shifted a bit back while he said his words. She noticed he was hesitant, so Valette stood up and moved out of the circle to let him be at peace. "Of course, Sunny," she spoke. "You may even join the bison hunt if you like. We will have one soon," she spoke with a smile on her lips. "Easy and Steph are good friends, aren't they?," she hummed. "Yeah you can stay Sunny."
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny gave a lopsided smile and nodded "They do seem close yeah. I'll see about joining you all on the hunt"he said. He wasnt too sure about committing to it however, he might join but not eat much. He hadn't felt too hungry as of late, ever since he'd been sick his stomach had been a little off. "Thank you... I appreciate it"He said earnestly and then placed a paw over Keoni's grave.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled at that. She was happy for Steph that she made a good friend out of Easy. She could only approve of the friendship. The female then nodded when Sunny said he might join the hunt. They could use the extra pounds. "Well, I will leave you alone with her grave for a moment then. I will see you around, Sunny," Valette spoke and left the Stone Circle so Sunny could say the words he needed to say to her.

- Valette exit -
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny nodded and watched her go, turning back to face Keoni's grave again. He opened his mouth to speak but his heart began to race and he felt sick, so he clamped it shut again. He wasn't ready for this, ready to say goodbye and say how sorry he felt. He wasn't that hungry but he decided to go off and hunt something for himself, he'd save it for later or something. Turning away from the grave he walked away and sighed, heading through territory that held memories both happy and sad.