Blackfeather Woods i've got a switchblade in me that cuts before it's open
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Kove’s scent begins to thicken and she turns her head, ears cupped forward and listening for and sounds that he is near. Snow crunching beneath his feet draws her attention toward him, watching as he averted his path for her. Each muscle stiffens in response, joints locked in place as she scans him for any signs of aggression—a silly thought, she knows, but it is hard to deflect—and as he gets closer, she back pedals a single step to remind her she has some kind of control.

The leader has never been anything but kind to her. He understands her more than anyone else but her former comrade forced a barrier between them, something she cannot share with Kove. She licks her lips nervously and tries to shake off the struggle to keep their trust. Shivali mimics the same salutation with a flick of her tail. He is not the kind of distraction she needs in that moment, but deflecting his attention may seem more suspicious than she’d like to lead on and so she forces a smile to her features to hide some of the awkward.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got a switchblade in me that cuts before it's open - by Shivali - April 10, 2018, 07:27 PM