Blackfeather Woods i've got a switchblade in me that cuts before it's open
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As she took a step back, he slowed to a stop, watching her carefully but saying nothing. He wondered, briefly, if he might have startled her—but the thought was cast aside just moments later, her actions left unquestioned. Though her nerves were clear he refrained from questioning her, a single brow quirking just once to show he’d caught anything at all, though his expression was wiped clean moments later; he was curious but did not think it his place to pry into her personal affairs and feelings, given just how little they knew of one another.

When the greeting was acknowledged and a smile crossed her lips, he flashed one of his own, ignoring whatever feelings were brewing in his gut; as perceptive as he was, there were times when Kove did not delve deeper and question things, feeling far more content to let things be as they were in certain situations. “Would you like to walk with me?” he asked, always appreciative of the company he was given; he enjoyed being around her and exchanging words, and would gladly do so as often as their times allowed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got a switchblade in me that cuts before it's open - by Kove - April 25, 2018, 12:12 AM