Barrow Fields give me the bed of bloody arrows
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
When the sound of paws against the snow increased in volume and seemed to be heading right in Nyx' direction, she paused with the swing her raven-tipped crown to shoot a piercing glare in the stranger's direction. It quickly became apparent as the dark beast bolted toward her that she did not intend to sit down for small talk, and every guard hair along the length of the tawny Ostrega's spine promptly stood on edge as she moved to face the other she-wolf directly.

Her conversation with Ingram regarding claiming land directly up Drageda's ass crossed her mind.

The crimson trespasser, hidden away within Caiaphas' grotto, flashed before her eyes.

She remembered the pallid yearling who'd once been her comrade, battered and bloodied by their neighbours for his betrayal.

Well, she mused, thanks a fucking lot, @Arrille!

She'd survived an attack by Raddei and his asshole snake-worshippers only a few months prior. There was no way she'd allow this madwoman the satisfaction of seeing her flee.

Nyx curled her lips back, unsheathing parted fangs to accompany her warning snarl, and her toxic yellow eyes remained locked on those of the wolfess who suddenly posed such a threat. Adrenaline coursed her veins as her body, preparing for impact, rooted itself to the spot and braced itself for the unknown force of Drageda's commander.
Messages In This Thread
give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - April 04, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - April 04, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - April 14, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 19, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - May 16, 2018, 06:09 AM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - May 21, 2018, 03:05 PM