The Tangle pray for the wicked on the weekend
awake my soul
99 Posts
Ooc — Chan

He didn't come to heel with her display, or her words. The stranger was just like the thing that had attacked her ages ago - filled with a nasty entitelment to violence, and eager to impart damage upon her. Lavender did what came naturally and rolled, finding it easy to slide to her side and then to her back, exposing her plush belly with her limbs tucked. Had she a tail she would've tucked it, as it was, she wriggled awkwardly on her back instead and hoped her little whines would suffice. She ducked her snout away from him when he made his bold step towards her, and the insistence in her voice lifted the tone of her voice to a youthful pitch: I didn't do anything why would you hurt me if you just met me -- you -- bully!

With her eyes squeezed shut, Lavender lashed out with a swat of her front limbs, then a kick of her hinds, and then she was struggling because she'd fallen against her side and her beautiful coyote coat was weighing her down; she couldn't right herself very swiftly, and the coat gathered grass stains and mud in the process. She staggered and crawled on her belly, appealing to the stranger with frantic licks at the air - aiming for his chin or cheek, as one might with an agitated alpha - and found she was too afraid to get anywhere near him, so she only tasted the cool air while doing her ridiculous display.

Messages In This Thread
pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Lavender - April 04, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Phoenix - April 05, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Lavender - April 05, 2018, 11:16 AM
RE: pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Phoenix - April 05, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Lavender - April 05, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Phoenix - April 16, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Lavender - April 18, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Phoenix - April 18, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Lavender - April 24, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: pray for the wicked on the weekend - by Phoenix - April 25, 2018, 01:32 PM