Ravensblood Forest she was doted upon by all her worker bees
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
All Welcome 
please let @Wylla post first but then it is fair game! tagging @Constantine @Durnehviir

they approached the forest at a slow dog-trot, noses held to the air and mouths parted. ingram held back, his nose twitching as he passed a marker that had not been reinforced so recently. he thrust his face in a pile of ferns and snow - the markings here were clear, but their infrequency emboldened him and he did not heed the border.

what had started as an opportunity to clear their minds had turned into a harebrained jaunt. ingram was keen to forget about grimnismal and chusi for a while -- he had felt cooped up as of late, and relished the opportunity to raise hell alongside his sister like good old times.

"wait up, wyl!" he said, gallumphing up to her as she paused over a snarled log. here, activity was much more evident -- even the intermittent blankets of raggedy snow had evidence of routine passing upon them. ingram froze over the fallen log, his body stiff and nose held to the air as he sussed out a scent that caused his heart to string in thrilled beats: food! the pungent smell of a cache wafted towards him and he followed it excitedly. "smell something over here."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
IIII completely forgot about this thread, I'm so sorry.

They paid almost no mind to their southerly neighbours, but when Ingram and Wylla chanced upon their ill-maintained border—not realizing, of course, that the resident pack was soon to leave the area and didn't need to maintain their claim—her lips unfurled into a churlish grin. "Hey, check out this place," she said with a sharp gesture to the forest, even as Ingram investigated the borders for himself. "Nice place, hey? We should take it."
She wasn't entirely serious, of course. Ankyra Sound may have been dismal and grey, but it was home. This place was more thickly wooded than their abode, but lacked the history that the Sound had, which made it utterly undesirable to her. Nevertheless, she crossed the borders with nary a thought to the consequences. There was a pack here, small in number, and that meant there were spoils to be had.
When Ingram hailed her, Wylla loped toward him, tail bobbing and tongue lolling. "Something good?"

And then Ingram and Wylla tried to raid Ravensblood Forest and were stopped by Durnehviir and Constantine.