Dawnlark Plains as long as i'm living my baby you'll be
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He caught Cat's glare and flattened his ears back, offering a compliant whine to show he wouldn't step forward. He would however drop the Turkey and sit beside his father, staring into the den with a mixture of disgust and awe at the miracle of birth. As Aviana approached he stood up, something making him go on defense despite her timid and submissive posturing. He eyed her and gave a low growl of warning, not to come closer or to go near the den. If she wished to stay she could stay there, that was his input  but he gave his dad a quick side glance to make sure he wasn't overstepping his boundaries already.

An hour or so  later with many gross and weird sounds and scents, he looked up at the sudden wail. He gasped and his face lit up with joy, small keening whimpers leaving his maw. He had New siblings, three of them to help raise and to love and cherish, best yet he would be here for them this time. He would stay and make sure they had a proper older in him. He turned to his father and grinned, eyes misty and bright "Congrats dad."he spoke in a rough voice, unsure if anything else was necessary. Turning to face the den he cleared his throat and spoke warily "Cat? I..I have food. I can drop it in the doorway, or dad can bring it?"he offered.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 08, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 13, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 14, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 19, 2018, 07:14 PM