Dawnlark Plains as long as i'm living my baby you'll be
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori was beyond exhausted. No huge surprise, given she'd just brought life into the world, and miles away Chelan had brought his bride a hefty meal to recover her a bit. She could vaguely smell food nearby but she was just so fixated on the children and ensure everyone latched and was settled that she didn't have it in her to even ask about a meal for herself. "Maybe in a bit, dear." She said tiredly to Sunny's offer, looking across the threshold of the den to the younger Sameth male. When Grayday shooed him off - although he'd said guys and not just Sunny, so who else was there? - she curled in a bit around the babies and gave a soft sigh. 

"Seems that way," She admitted breathlessly in response to Grayday's question about their health; she wasn't an expert with children as one of the youngest on the Island from the Corten line's but there were no casualties and what she did know healthwise they seemed to be good. Everyone was breathing steadily, no huge gasps for air, and already one had latched deep and strong and true on their own. "Come close, but...but curl around me right now. I just...." She shivered a little, still a bit aghast at the rosy hue to her pale fur from birth. "I just want us here, all five of us right now." Mama, Daddy, and their three little ones.

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 08, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 13, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 14, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Spiritwalker - April 19, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 19, 2018, 07:14 PM