Shadow Mountain We wake up, we move on
37 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Private 

For @Nikan <3

Now that the pack seemed to have fallen apart, Zula set out to find Nikan. She had been waiting in their den for him to return, but she started getting impatient and decided to go and look for him. Besides, with all of this happening, she didn't feel safe on her own anymore on this dark and gloomy mountain. 

With her nose to the ground, she followed his scent. It was faint, but it led her to a track of paw prints. She followed the trail until she could see a dark shape in the distance. Nikan! she called out as she broke into a trot to catch up with him.

I couldn't ever bring myself
to hate you as I'd like
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He had meant to make his way to the caches lile promised but he had deterred to go to the borders and freshen his scent. When he got there it struck him quite suddenly. The other scents there Kelina's, Aeronwyn, Serem, they had faded considerably. He hadn't seen anyone around lately either. They had all left and here he was so caught up in devoting himself to Kelina's dream that he hadn't noticed. He was pissed

He stood there bristling and staring out of the territory when Zula's voice shook him out of his thoughts. He turned and glared at her before he softened slightly. "Hey...sorry. i was coming i just..everyone is gone and i never noticed." the tone of his voice went from pissed to  sounding confused and lost. What would he do now?
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
37 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa

She was surprised that he didn't seem to know anything about the pack falling apart. Surely he was liked and trusted by Kelina, so why hadn't she talked this over with him? Did she plan on abandoning Nikan or did everything just happen too fast for her to discuss the matter with him? These thoughts appeared in her mind for a moment before she focused on Nikan again. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure about what happened either she said, hoping that her words would console him. Zula watched him in silence for a moment before asking What now?.

to hate you as I'd like
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
At least he wasn't the only one who hadn't the foggiest idea about what happened. He released another sigh and frowned at her question. He studied her and then in a sudden decision he nodded toward the borders. "You're free to go...There is no pack and I'm sure you want to get on with your life" he murmured and looked at the dirt. And he would go back to being a loner, seeking out trouble and chaos and probably get himself killed. The idea was once fun and thrilling to him but now it seemed terrible, a life without purpose or gain. "I'll go back to being alone again. No other pack would take me in" he looked up at her with a guarded gazd, but he swallowed thickly.

He had really liked this place, the rank and respect. He had liked Kelina who he thought had really respected and liked him too. It was a home of controlled darkness, chaotic order and he worked and lived well in it. Maybe he should try to start it again...
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
37 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa

When he spoke, she felt confused until she followed his gaze to the borders. She thought about what he said for a moment before turning back to him. I don't have a life to get back to she said in a quiet voice laced with sorrow. It was true. Returning to her old pack wasn't an option, they wouldn't hesitate to kill her - she had betrayed and deserted them. And living a life alone… she wouldn't survive that either. 

Zula watched him with a pained expression in her eyes. You don't have to be alone she said and took a step closer, I'm here - don't turn me away she pleaded. Her voice sounded strange to her, like she wasn't herself. She didn't know why she was saying these things, but the words felt true.

to hate you as I'd like
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He swallowed thickly, broad chest rising and falling with a heavy sigh. Had he taken the chance to have a good life away from her? The thought brought him sorrow, an emotion almost foreign to him but still poignant. He focused on her as she spoke, her words startling him and leaving him confused. She wanted to stay with him, by her own free will? After he had kidnapped her and brought her here to this hellish pack where he fit in very well but she surely did not. He opened his mouth to say no, to tell her to go for her own sake because he'd bring nothing but evil and pain upon her, but he saw the pain in her eyes and the last words she spoke made him freeze. Awinita had once said something too similar to prevent him from leaving. His eyes closed and he sucked in a long breath, holding it and releasing again before responding. "I have no idea why you wouldn't just run away, but we'll stick together. I...I won't fit in well with some pansy pack" he said trying to resume his tough and nasty demeanor but failing badly. "I'll try so you can have a good home....I owe it to you for bringing you here." he said finally, looking away so she wouldn't catch the softness of his eyes.
37 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa

Zula let out a relieved sigh when Nikan agreed to stay together, but on her face confusion could be read. Why would I want to run? I can see through you, you're not evil. There is a softness in you, it is just buried underneath your scars. These words Zula didn't say out loud. She didn't know how to.

She watched him for a long moment before she spoke softly, We don't need a pack. You don't. Forget Kelina, you could be a leader too. This time, Zula spoke with unwavering devotion and she knew she would follow where he leads.

to hate you as I'd like
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The confusion on her face mirrored the confusion in his heart. Her words made him feel warm yet instinctively he wished to recoil from them and hide away. Instead he gave a nod and motioned for her to follow him as he stepped away from the borders and began to head away. "we may as well leave now. We'll wander together until I can decide what to do. Maybe....Maybe I'll try to start my own pack." he said. She had said he could lead and the notion had planted a seed of an idea in his brain. If he lead his own pack, he could make his own rules and choose his own way of life. it sounded great.